Monday, November 16, 2009
Diaper Genious
♥ Well I stumbled upon this idea...My Best friend is going to be having a Baby Shower, Hosted by my self and Susan:)..Well anyways, I wanted to get something for the table display, and looked into Diaper Cakes, prices are outrages, but once you add up the diapers, ribbons, and accessorizes, I get it why..So I decided to make a few my self, I am so crafty:)I made 4, yep 4..And they are beautiful I say so my self...I am so excited to present my dear Shannon with these wonderful things. I think I will make a few and try to sell them on E -bay or such and see how I do..I am excited I will say, I have always wanted to do crafty things, and this is fun and it will I am sure put a smile on any Expectant Mother to be..If you know anyone having a shower and would like me to make you one, let me know..I will be price savvy:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment